How to get rid of menses pain?
A popular method of relieving pain is by placing a hot water bag on your lower abdomen and back. There are other ways to prevent the pain.
1) During the period, avoid consuming dairy products and meats. This can cause bloating and worsen the pain.
2) It is also best to consume vitamin B, E, C and Folates.
3) Consume a diet rich in fibre like fruits and green leafy vegetables which has high content of vitamins and anti-oxidants.
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
5) Light exercise and soft yogic posture and stretching will provide relief from body pain associated with cramps.
6) Acupressure is said to help girls tide over the rough time, and provide relief from cramps.
7) Painkillers like paracetamol can be beneficial too.